The contract for shopping
- Customer can order products online via the website mk2uk.com
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, subtle variations in color shade, design or size may occur from piece to piece.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We will try to keep mk2uk.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available.
- If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- The price for each product is shown on mk2uk.com and includes V.A.T at 20%
- We always try to make sure that the prices on mk2uk.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs, if you need to pay for, automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
- You must pay for your order before it is delivered. You can pay by credit card(Visa, Mastercard etc), debit card(Visa, Mastercard, etc), paypal. We will debit the payment from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- All order details and invoices can be sent to the credit card billing address, if you require separately by e-mail. Otherwise, we will send it with the product to the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- mk2uk.com delivers to all UK and international destinations.
- Our delivery charges are set out on delivery service page on our website.
- You might be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- We will aim to deliver the goods within 2~12 working days for most of deliveries in UK and worldwide but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
Cancellation rights and Refunds
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with mk2uk.com Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14working days of receipt of your goods. However All SALE (reduced price), MADE TO ORDER and BESPOKE orders are final and are not eligible for returns. We accept requests for returning full priced READY TO SHIP items excluding earrings for hygiene reasons.
- As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation
- If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the dispatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 14working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You have responsible for paying any return postage or costs when returning the Products.
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return cancellation by us.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: UNIT 75a Redchurch Street, London, Shoreditch, E2 7DJ.
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days of your order.
- Mk2uk.com has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on mk2uk.com or contact us for exact sizes.
- Mk2uk.com shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Mk2uk.com will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Mk2uk.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. mk2uk.com is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, mk2uk.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to mk2uk.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on mk2uk.com
- any interruptions to or delays in updating mk2uk.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of mk2uk.com or any product purchased through mk2uk.com
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the mk2uk.com web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading mk2uk.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from mk2uk.com or its licensees and affiliates
- Mk2uk.com may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Mk2uk.com may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of mk2uk.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Since we are aiming mk2uk.com at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of mk2uk.com and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.